Care Plus Group is going for the Healthy Places Silver Award, by gaining this award we can attain many benefits, please refer to the leaflet and information below:
This site is a work in progress, with new information and articles being added constantly. If you come across anything you think would be useful to be added to this section of the intranet please contact CPG.Comms@nhs.net
What is Healthy Places?
A programme to empower people to live well where they work, learn and play. All educational establishments, workplaces and communities across North East Lincolnshire are invited to participate and achieve an award. The award is available at Bronze, Silver and Gold levels; moving from raising awareness about health issues, on to more detailed health and wellbeing projects.
The Healthy Places Award Aims to:
- Up skill and empower people to champion health and take care of each other
- Inspire sustainable health related change
- Gain recognition for creating a healthier setting
- Helps companes to deliver healthy lifestyle promotion on topics - such as: Physical Activity, Healthy Eating, Mental and Emotional Wellbeing, Alcohol and Substance Misuse, Smoking and other healthy lifestyle topics.
The workplace is where many people spend the largest proportion of their time. Workplaces can play a key role in improving the physical and mental health of employees; make them happier and healthier in all areas of their life. By gaining a Healthy Places Award, workplaces can attain many benefits:
- Improved productivity and performance
- Reduced absence level
- Increase attendance
- Improved happiness and morale
- Enhanced reputation
- Fewer accidents and injuries
- Better engagement
In supporting CPG achieving this award, which does support our CQUIN targets, we would be most grateful if you could complete the fun and interactive ‘One You – How Are You’ quiz questionnaire for staff to be mindful of their own health habits by clicking on the link below, those colleagues that do not directly have access to a PC please could managers ensure they have the opportunity to participate in this interactive quiz questionnaire: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/hay#bmWIV1FCpUIeUKB8.97